DevExpress Theme Changer ...

Original post here
(backup purpose only)

Devexpress theme changer using My.Settings to save it.

1.)Make a new form, name it whatever you would like.
2.)Reference Devexpress.BonusSkins.dll and Devexpress.OfficeSkins.dll
3.)Go to My.Settings and make a new setting with the name "Theme" with the value "Sharp"
4.)Go to your forms Designer.vb and change the "Inherits" to DevExpress.XtraEditors.XtraForm
5.)Add 1 Button to your form and 1 ListBoxControl. Make the Text of the button "Change Theme", Make your ListBoxControl items these:

Code:
Caramel
Money Twins
Lilian
The Asphalt World
iMaginary
Black
Blue
Coffee
Liquid Sky
London Liquid Sky
Glass Oceans
Stardust
Xmas 2008 Blue
Valentine
McSkin
Summer 2008
Pumpkin
Dark Side
Springtime
Darkroom
Foggy
High Contrast
Seven
Seven Classic
Sharp
Sharp Plus
DevExpress Style
Office 2007 Blue
Office 2007 Black
Office 2007 Silver
Office 2007 Green
Office 2007 Pink
Office 2010 Blue
Office 2010 Black
Office 2010 Silver
6.)Double Click your form to access the loading event.
Type:
Code:
DevExpress.Skins.SkinManager.EnableFormSkins()
          DevExpress.UserSkins.BonusSkins.Register()
          DevExpress.UserSkins.OfficeSkins.Register()
          'This reads My.Setting to set your theme.
          Me.DefaultLookAndFeel1.LookAndFeel.SkinName = My.Settings.Theme
          Me.LookAndFeel.SkinName = My.Settings.Theme
7.)Double Click your button now and enter this code:
Code:
My.Settings.Theme = ListBoxControl1.SelectedItem
          My.Settings.Save()
          Me.LookAndFeel.SkinName = My.Settings.Theme
          Me.DefaultLookAndFeel1.LookAndFeel.SkinName = My.Settings.Theme
8.)Press (F5) to debug your project and test it.
*I will be making a video sometime later today*
*Please press Thanks if it helped.*

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

5Inch HDMI LCD for RPI 800x480

.NET Core Dependency Injection with Func as constructor parameter